APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 EDITION ARE CLOSED.
WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US NEXT YEAR!
• Each artist will have a space of 3x2m or 4x2m at their disposal according to their needs.
• The art gallery space will be composed of four huts formed by bamboo strings, which will be able to support themselves only and only for the lighter works, everything that needs a different support will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
• The exhibiting artists will have to take care of bringing the material to hang the works from home.
• It is recommended and very welcome to prepare one or more tags with your name and a title or a brief description of what you display.
• Exhibitors are entitled to free admission to the festival.
• Those who exhibit must arrive and set up their works on Thursday morning from 9.00 to 12.00, those who arrive later will not be followed by the art gallery manager. In any case, everything must be completed no later than 2.00 pm, the start time of the festival.
We give the possibility to those who are not available at these times to come and set up the day or the evening before.
• The exhibiting artists must give 3/4 hours availability to monitor the art gallery during the daytime of the festival, below you will find the table with the shifts to be covered, to be filled in based on your availability.
• The works can be dismantled on Sunday afternoon from 4.00 pm onwards.