Volunteering at ATLAS means contributing to a well-defined project and becoming part of a close-knit team!
But please note: volunteering for Atlas isn’t just exchanging your effort for a free ticket. It means becoming part of a devoted group, making new friends, being part of a family with clear values and ideals.
If you think volunteering is just an opportunity to save a few euros, maybe volunteering at ATLAS is not for you.
Every year we meet new, wonderful people, with whom we build relationships that go beyond working together at the festival. And that’s also why we continue to do what we do.
Thank you for believing in ATLAS.
Good luck with your application.
HOW APPLICATION WORKS
- MAKE SURE TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE VOLUNTEERING RULES
- Fill out the application form you find below. Make sure you enter your details correctly
- If you will be selected, you will receive a communication via e-mail and mobile phone. If we do not receive an answer within fifteen days from the selection communication, we will delete you from the list.
- If you will be selected, you will receive the instructions for paying the DEPOSIT. DO NOT BUY THE TICKET.
- Once we received the deposit, you will be officially included in the volunteers list of Atlas Gathering 2021.
As a Volunteer, you have right to:
- 1 Free entrance to Atlas
- 4 Meals
- 1 Atlas official t-shirt
DUTIES OF VOLUNTEERS
As a volunteer, you MUST:
- Be available to perform a total of 2 volunteering shifts.
- Be at the festival location on Thursday 15th July, BEFORE 6pm.
- If you have been selected: PAY for admission to the festival as a DEPOSIT, which will be returned to you at the end of the event.
- Subscribe to the voluntary collaboration agreement once you have arrived at the festival.
(Volunteers participating in the ASSEMBLY / DISMOUNTING team must arrive on MONDAY 12th JULY)
HOW THE DEPOSIT WORKS
Due to the lack of reliability of some people, whoever wants to participate as a volunteer at Atlas 2021 will have to pay a deposit of €70 once he/she has been selected.
The deposit will be refunded if ALL the following conditions are met:
- PUNCTUALITY and RESPECT for working hours.
- PRESENCE ON THE FESTIVAL LOCATION FROM Thursday 16th of July, before 6pm.
- Correct performance of volunteering shifts.
- Correct behavior within the festival area.
The deposit will NOT be refunded if ONE OR MORE of the following conditions are met:
- LACK OF PUNCTUALITY.
- ABSENCE from one or more work shifts.
- INCAPACITY to perform your duties due to alcohol or substance abuse.
- Inadequacy of behavior (violence, offensive manners, ...) towards the participants of the festival, its volunteers, and the team.
- Volunteering does not give any right to monetary remuneration.
- The organizers do not provide volunteers with any reimbursement for travel expenses.
- We start contacting volunteers starting from March. If you don't hear from us, no worries; we will send a feedback even in case you haven't been selected.